High-quality coaching is a significant investment for an organization, especially considering the time and resources involved in making coaching programs successful. In this session, Sylvain Mahe, leadership and culture coach, will help us discover how to develop an internal coaching program.
This session has been approved for 0.75 CCE units in Core Competency and 0.75 units in Resource Development
- Learn how to supercharge your program design and execution with Agile and Design Thinking techniques
- Explore a case study : PALO IT's internal coaching program
- Discover tips from the trenches to make your program stand out
- Influence stakeholders and overcome the lack of coaching culture
- Walk away with a toolkit to build your own coaching program
Limited seats are available; please reserve your seat.
About the Speaker
Sylvain Mahe | Leadership & Culture Coach
Sylvain is passionate about coaching, facilitation, and new ways of leading and working. As a Leadership and Culture Coach, he has guided hundreds of teams in various industries to reach lasting high performing states. He supports conscious organizations and leaders in shaping businesses as forces for good for the individuals, the communities, and the planet. He's running the internal coaching program for PALO IT and externally for clients. Sylvain is also involved in various communities as a Climate Fresk facilitator, organizing member of the Teal Around The World conference or founder of The Conscious Coaches and The Conscious Leaders Dojo Meetup group.
When Sylvain is not coaching, facilitating, or training, he recharges during long treks in nature.