This session is happening online only.
As we emerge from the emergency phase of the COVID pandemic, the war in Ukraine continues and climate and ecological crisis impacts ramp up globally, what is the new world that we want to 'create', and in what ways is that future already here - shaping us as coaching professionals?
A transformation that will impact business, the economy, our societies, and the planet, is underway and the opportunity of a lifetime to shape the future is emerging in the guise of the climate crisis. "Climate coaching" is becoming more important and sought after than ever before.
In this interactive workshop, Josie will help you explore:
• What climate and ecological crisis means and what you are already observing
• How coaching is responding ethically and evolving as a profession globally
• Common myths about climate conscious coaching and the concerns that may be holding you back from this opportunity
• Prof. Peter Hawkin's eco-cycle model with you
• One simple systemic coaching approach to extend your existing coaching practice